Monday, November 30, 2009

My Treasury ~ Here's To Your Health

I work at a doctor's office so this theme was right up my alley. I hope you all are enjoying good health!



Please visit the featured seller's shops for more great items!

Noah Woods: Original art.
TR Mack Studio: Features colorful contemporary paintings and prints for home decor, nursery, children. Handmade Art Glass Pendants featuring prints from my paintings!
One Life Jewelry: Beautiful jewelry handmade with love and inspirations.
My World Creations: Journals, cards, tags, key chains and jewelry.
Slim-Digm Designs: Decorated clipboards and accessories.
Artist 48: Painted amulet ornaments.
Patti P & Company: Flu fighter t-shirt ~ more fun stuff to come.
Lucky Bug: Handmade paper delights.
JeanFrancisBean: Greeting cards.
Cristalo: Feng Shui and Natural Stones
America Jane Mercantile: Sustainable and eco friendly products for the home.
Queen of Trees Herbal: Tinctures, tea blends, soaps, lotions, hair care products and more.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: